19.9.08

INTRODUCTION


Want to learn how to get fit from someone who is actually in great shape?

I am normally a very modest person, but I'm a bit angered at the fitness info I see on the internet and in the gym these days. This has driven me to start this blog that will point people in the right direction.

You see…I get approached at least 2-3 times per week on how I stay so fit. I'm certainly not an overly muscular guy (that is because I know that women find too much muscle a turnoff). I'm probably one of the few guys in the gym that has a build similar to a Hollywood sex symbol…not too big, not too small, and very toned! Yeah…I know I don't have the "Hollywood Looks", but oh well.

I know for a fact you are probably getting really bad fitness advice! I have worked out 3-5 days per week for over 19 years and I absolutely know beyond a shadow-of-a-doubt, that much of what is being taught is wrong. I hear the advice being given out by personal trainers and it kills me!

Many of these guys and gals are bulky wannabe's that have no idea of what an attractive body looks like! Worse than that, is the horrifying 80's clothing that these guys live in.

You Deserve Better!

Here's the deal…I don't have time to train everyone who approaches me. Instead, I am going to build this blog into an Authority Site on creating an attractive body. While everyone else is focusing on "building more and more muscle", I want to create THE site people go to, when they want to develop a sexy body…Big Difference!

Cheers!

No comments: